Saturday, June 27, 2009

Adsense Gold Mine !!!

"How to Make Money with Adsense".

I know most of you are familiar with the concept of adding Adsense to your blogs and are equally familiar with not making any money with it - or paltry sums at best. I pick a niche that gets lots of search engine traffic and has a lot of corresponding advertisers and then optimize my blog and posts for every term that is in any way related to the main topic and sometimes no relation what so ever.

My goal is always the same - I want to rank on page 1 on Google for every single term I target. By doing this I receive thousands upon thousands of visitors to my sites everyday and a percentage of these visitors click my ads or buy products through my links. Making money online can be reduced to one simple equation - the more search traffic you receive the more money you make. You will not make decent income until you start drawing thousands of visitors daily - it is a simple numbers game. Keywords and search engine optimzation is the most imporant things to get people to go to your website.

To make money with Adsense you will have to grasp these concepts first. In spite of what most of you think - you can make a good living with Adsense sites. I do and I can honestly say that it is the easiest method for making money online - but - it does require work and some patience before you start seeing any meaningful results. I just want you to realize that this is a viable source of income if you want to buckle down and work for it.

1 comment:

  1. Affiliate Marketing is a performance based sales technique used by companies to expand their reach into the internet at low costs. This commission based program allows affiliate marketers to place ads on their websites or other advertising efforts such as email distribution in exchange for payment of a small commission when a sale results.

    www.onlineuniversalwork.com

    ReplyDelete